Sunday, April 15, 2012

Idaho














Aside from all the most horrible luck with my car lately, I still got the opportunity to go to Idaho and see my Aunt and cousins. My mom's side of the family moved from Idaho to Kansas back she was really young. My Aunt Jan was old enough to stay, so she did. I have seen my Aunt and cousins since but my mom has never had to opportunity to go back. She hasn't been back in 24 years! Can you believe that? So this trip was very important. It was worth 6 days stuck in a truck, there and back, for her to visit where she grew up at. It was amazing just listening to her and my dad talk about all the old times and being able to show me where she used to live. Being up in the mountains is, seriously, the most beautiful thing ever. I'm so excited to be moving Northwest in the midst of all the beauty.
Now to get my darn car fixed so I head that way and share more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment