Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bloggers Coast to Coast

For all of you bloggers, hip and awesome oldies who've been doing this forever and the newbies (Hey, that's me)  alike, I present:


Bloggers Coast to Coast

I first saw this on Shane's blog and thought about what an awesome opportunity it would be to meet new blogger's and get your own blog recognized. As a newbie myself, I struggle with meeting new people and, hey, that's all part of getting a good blogging experience, right?

So, head on over and fill out a form to become part of the Bloggers Coast to Coast!

I urge anyone and everyone to join!


4 comments:

  1. hey lady! i'm trying to contact you via email, but can't find your address! can you sent it to me? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I should definitely put that on here! lrose_321@hotmail.com. I'm so sorry for that!

      Delete
  2. I joined on to that too :) You have such a cute blog.. I just added myself as a follower!


    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good idea! I love getting to meet new bloggers. :) Also, Thank You so much. I added myself as a follower of your blog, as well!

      Delete