Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dear Portland




Thank you for being so weird and awesome. Thank you for hosting World Naked Bike Ride. Thank you for sticking by me when my emotions were getting the best of me. Thank you for having amazing places to eat that somehow lead to new friends and good conversations. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for having amazing parks. They are beautiful and allow me the chance to relax and let my thoughts wander. You are an inspiration at best. Thank you for the perfect weather that is a good mix between somber and happiness. Thank you for an amazing job in Hawthorne and Downtown. Seriously, it's a dream job for me and those alike. Thank you for public transportation that allows me to politely smile at people that I frequently see again and again.

I really can't thank you enough.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning pictures girl!

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've been reading your blog and I love it! It's so spunky. :)

      Delete
  2. lovely post! i really like the lace dress with the sunlight through it- great photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really loving this thing called blogging. :)

      Delete