Monday, July 2, 2012

Dear Portland,









You have officially been renamed "Never Never Land." I think it suits you quite well. You have a charming personality and have a knack for random, quaint coffee shops and cute little neighborhoods that have cute little parks in the middle of them. You keep clocks around, not to inform me that I need to rush, but to remind me to slow down, that time is never an issue. Please don't get me started on the adorable, multi-colored historic houses that I would love to be able to live in someday. You express yourself in many different ways, but your landscapes are absolutely breath-taking. I love being able to turn a corner and see a garden in the middle of concrete structures or, my favorite part, the tall trees that make me feel like I'm running around in a fantasy story. You are lucky to be connected to talented souls that take good care of you and appreciate your uniqueness.

I heart you Portland.

Many, many thanks,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment