Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A weekend tid bit...
















This is what happened on Memorial Day.

My housemates and I went to Canon Beach to see the ocean and have fun. First, we went to Tillamook, OR to the Tillamook cheese and ice cream factore and IT WAS DELICIOUS! The cheese is amazing and the ice cream is extra amazing. Let's just say, I was a very happy lady afterwards. As if it couldn't get better, I got to the see the Pacific for the first time. The beach was beautiful. The little town was so darn cute. Katie and I went to a home decor shop and it was full of beautiful smelling things.

It was a day for relaxing and enjoyoing each others company. Katie was visiting for a little over a week from the Midwest and in that time span, she quickly became part of our little family. As much as I miss her fun, quirky self, we will all see her again because she fell in love with Oregon. Oh, and us. :)

On a side note, I love washed out photos and those last two were taken with my sunglasses over my lens. Such a cool effect and will be experimenting more with that.

So grateful for friends, beautiful places, and the men and woman who fought to protect it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment